CCTV Maintenance Singapore & Upgrade Services
Why do you need CCTV maintenance?
The continued effectiveness of your CCTV system can only be guaranteed with planned preventative maintenance. Without regular maintenance, even the most modern and effective equipment will deteriorate. As such, it’s important that one of our highly qualified engineers at Surveillance Zone checks your system regularly. This will ensure your equipment continues to meet current standards, is working efficiently and is less likely to develop defects in the future.
Benefits for regular CCTV Maintenance
Maintenance reduces system failures which occur now and then.
CCTV equipment last longer when they are maintained regularly.
Minor faults can be identified before it is too late.
CCTV Maintenance does save Systems Cost.
Maintenance does assure you that the system is still working well.
CAMERA & HOUSING
For the system’s camera and housing, verify the following:
- Camera/lens focus and auto iris is adjusted properly.
- Camera field of view is adjusted to customer’s requirements.
- Camera/housing viewing window is clean, inside and out.
- Camera lens is dust free.
- Interior of camera enclosure is clean and dry.
- Check operation of pan tilt and zoom focus. Use controller in control room to check all these operations.
WIRING & CABLES
For the system’s wiring and cables, verify the following:
- Check wiring and cable harnesses for wear and fray.
- Check to make sure cable is dressed properly.
- Check connectors and cable entry points for loose wiring.
- Check that the coaxial cable is transmitting an adequate video signal to control room. Signal should be free of distortion.
- Make sure all coaxial connectors are insulated from conduit and pull boxes.
Do you need to maintain existing systems?
You may already have a CCTV system and are looking for an experienced company to maintain it on your behalf. We represent a range of manufacturers and are happy to take over the maintenance and testing of both new and existing installations.
For more information on how we can help with your maintenance requirements, please call 62567776 / 90079087